How do you register your private security company without having to get involved in legal procedures? Business Buddy Solution is your one-tap solution.
Private security company registration procedure:
A private security agency means a person or body of persons engaged in the business of providing personal security services. It includes training to private security guards or supervisors or providing private security guards to any industrial or business undertaking or a company. Therefore, registering a private security company in Uttar Pradesh is simple but time-consuming.
When applying in person:
- Firstly,every application for the grant of a license for a private security agency should be made to the respective Controlling authority.
- Secondly, the controlling authority can be senior police officers / senior officers serving in the Department of Home as per the “Private Security Agencies (Regulation) Act.”
- Thirdly, please go to the “Additional Deputy General of police, law, and order office” in person. Consult with the designated authority in the private security licensing department.
- Then Link for Contact details: link
AFTER SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
- After that Applicable application forms can be obtained from the authority or written on an A4 sheet as advised.
- Then application forms can also be downloaded using the following link: Form link. Refer to page 19 for Form V.
- Also after getting the updated information, please arrange for all the relevant documents and certificates required for applying.
- Next a license fee shall accompany every application by way of a demand draft or Banker’s cheque.It should be in the name of the respective controlling authority.
- Also, the applicant has to enclose a form for verification of antecedents.
- Suppose the applicant is a company, a firm, or an association of persons. In that case, every proprietor or majority shareholder, partner, or director of the company has to provide the form for verification of antecedents as if they were also the applicants.
- After that please submit the completed application. It should be enclosing the above requirement and required documents as mentioned in the “Required Documents” section in 2 copies to the receiving authority.
- On receipt of the application, the application settings will be verified for requirements. If all are in place, the authority may sign the first copy as acknowledgment and return it . Futhermore, while keeping the second copy for further processing.
- From this point onwards, the applicant gets an SMS notification on their mobile about the application’s progress. So, please look for the notification and follow the department guidelines.
- Lastly if there is no notification or communication from the department side, then it is advisable to meet the concerned authority with whom the application was submitted.
THE TASK OF THE AUTHORITIES AT REGISTRATION:
- Firstly, the controlling authority shall make inquiries as it deems necessary to verify the application’s contents and the applicant’s particulars.
- Secondly, the Controlling Authority shall obtain a no-objection certificate from the Superintendent of Police or the designated authority of the concerned district where the applicant intends to commence its activities by sending a copy of the application.
- Thirdly, concerned Police authorities will inspect the premises and do the due diligence.
- After due diligence and verification by the respective police authorities, the Superintendent of Police or the designated officer of the concerned district will forward the report back to the controlling authority.
- Fourthly, if the report yields a satisfactory result, the controlling authority will call the applicant for an interview.
- Then once all the above steps are completed successfully, the license will be sanctioned.
- Lastly the license will be delivered to the office address mentioned on the application through post or hand provided as notified or given as per applicable norms.
Documents required to register a private security company:
These documents are required to write a private security company in Uttar Pradesh:
- Application form
- Registration certificate of the Agency.
- Application form for verification of antecedents Form link refer to page 14 for Form I
- Training certificate
- License fee by way of demand draft or Banker’s cheque in the name of respective controlling authority
- Affidavit as per requirement
- Complete Biodata and experience certificate if any concerned authority is being used as a trainer.
- Letter for outsourcing the Training facility with complete address of training center
- The applicant’s special qualification (Training certificate in Security or Police and Military Discharge Certificate). *Income tax clearance certificate. (For old Agencies).
- Self-attested copy of the proof of identity of the applicant (Aadhaar card, passport, voter ID, driving license, or any such photo ID)
- Self-attested copy of the proof of residence of the applicant (Aadhaar card, passport, voter ID, driving license, or any such photo ID)
- PAN CARD
- GST Number
- Aadhaar card