Business Buddy HVAC Training
Business Buddy Training is a renowned training center that specializes in providing comprehensive training programs in the field of HVAC.
HVAC Design and Drafting
- Get ready for an exciting 3-month HVAC Designing and Drafting training!
- Master software skills in just 2 months of focused learning.
- Gain real-world experience with 1 month of on-site training.
- Engage in dynamic classroom sessions led by industry experts.
- Ace your interviews with our mock interview preparation.
- We’ll help you land your dream job with our placement assistance.
- Unlock your full potential with personality development sessions.
- Enhance your CV with valuable on-site experience.
Our HVAC Design & Drafting training at Business Buddy is designed to equip entry-level and working engineers with the necessary skills and knowledge in designing and drafting HVAC systems. With a focus on both domestic and commercial air conditioning, this course covers the fundamentals and various system designs.
Through this training, you’ll develop analytical skills and stay updated with the latest technical knowledge to achieve optimal HVAC system designs. It provides a platform to apply your academic learning and gain hands-on experience in developing solution-driven concepts and creating comprehensive plans and prototypes.
HVAC design and drafting skills are in high demand in commercial buildings, airports, shopping malls, petrochemical complexes, refineries, pharmaceutical industries, aerospace industries, hospitals, and more. Join our training program to unlock exciting career opportunities in this dynamic field.
1. Prelude to HVAC
b. Modes of Heat Transfer
c. Sensible Heat and Latent Heat
d. Codes and Standards
2. Basic Components of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration machine
a. Basic Refrigeration System or Vapor Compression Cycle
b. Pressure – Enthalpy Chart
c. Function & Types of Compressor
d. Function & Types of Condenser
e. Function & Types of Expansion Valve
f. Function & Types of Evaporator
g. Accessories used in the System
h. Refrigerant and Brines
3. Classification of Air-Conditioning System
a. Window A/C
i. Working on Window A/C with Line Diagrams
b. Split A/C
i. Types of Split A/C
ii. Working of Split A/C with Line Diagrams
c. Ductable Split A/C
i. Working of Ductable Split A/C with Line Diagrams
d. Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV)/Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF
e. Ductable Package A/C
i. Working of Ductable Package A/C with Line Diagrams
ii. Package Roof Top Units
f. Central Plant Chill Water System
4. Categories of Air Conditioning
a. All air system
b. All water system
c. Air-water system
d. Direct Refrigerant system
5. Study of Psychrometric Charts
a. Dry Bulb Temperature
b. Wet Bulb Temperature
c. Dew Point Temperature
d. Relative Humidity
e. Humidity Ratio
iii. Cooling and Dehumidification
iv. Heating and Humidification
v.Finding Values Using the Chart
6. Load Calculation.
a. Survey of Building
b. Cooling Load Steps
c. Finding Temperature difference(?T) (Wall, Glass, Roof, Partition)
d. Finding the ‘U’ Factor (Wall, Glass, Roof, Partition)
e. Finding Ventilation requirement for IAQ
f. Load Calculations (Manually using E-20 form)
g. ESHF, ADP & Air Flow Rate(CFM) Calculation
7. Air Distribution System
a. Duct-Definition & Terminology
b. Duct Design consideration
c. Duct sizing methods
d. Duct sizing as per Aspect Ratio
e. Finding Duct size using Ductlator
f. Selection of Diffusers and Grilles
g. Gauge selection for Sheet Metal
h. BOQ Preparation for Duct System.
i. Legends and Symbols Used in the HVAC Industry
j. Duct Materials and Insulation materials used in the HVAC Industry
k. Concept of CAV & VAV
8. Static Pressure Calculation
a. Selection of Motor HP
b. Selection Fan/Blower RPM
c. Selection of Air Handling Units.
9. Hydronic System
a. Classification of Water Piping
b. Pipe sizing for chill water system
c. Fittings used in the HVAC Piping System
d. Valves used in the HVAC Piping System
e. Function of Valves
f. Pump Head Calculation
g. Selection of Pumps
10. VRF/VRV System
a. Selection of VRF/VRV Equipments
b. Indoor unit grouping
c. Copper Pipe Sizing
d. Refnet Pipe Selection
11. Air Conditioning Concepts
a. District Cooling System
b. Green Building
c. Clean Rooms
12. Ventilation systems
a. Kitchen ventilation system
b. Car parking ventilation system
c. Toilet Exhaust Ventilation System
13. Fire Protection (Awareness)
14. HVAC software
a. XL sheet for Load Calculation
b. Carrier Block Load for Load Calculation (HAP)
c. Duct sizer for Duct sizing
d. TroxCADBase for Diffuser & Grilles
e. Pipe sizer for Pipe sizing
f. Psychrometric Software
15. Improving Employability Skills
a. Resume Writing Skills
b. Interview Skills Empowering
c. Empowering Interpersonal Relationships
d. Stress Management
e. Positive Attitude Development
g. Sentence formation
h. Presentation skills
i. Roles & Responsibilities of Design Engineers
- Two live projects have to be completed before getting the Certificate and Placement Assistance.
What BBS has to offer in the course?
– In-depth understanding of HVAC systems for domestic and commercial purposes
– Training on optimal design techniques and analytical skills
– Hands-on experience in developing solution-driven concepts
– Knowledge of various system designs and their applications
– Guidance from industry experts and experienced instructors
– Job placement assistance to kick-start your career in HVAC designing and drafting
The scope of HVAC designing and drafting is immense in India. With the HVAC market projected to exceed INR 45,000 Cr by 2022, there are abundant opportunities for growth. The country’s growing economy, infrastructure developments, increasing tourism, and the emergence of 100 Smart Cities contribute to the positive outlook for the HVAC industry. Additionally, the rising financial status of the population further fuels the demand for HVAC systems. Considering that around 2/3 of the country is yet to be built to meet the needs of 2030, the potential for HVAC professionals is vast.